Prana Yoga Center is honored to offer rich and unique trainings endorsed by ParaYoga® and taught by our own Tricia Fiske, a ParaYoga® certified master teacher. The trainings below are open to students and teachers of all levels to continue your study and/or work towards completing ParaYoga® Master Level certification.
- THE FOUR DESIRES – a 3-day ParaYoga® Training Program of Transformation
- TANTRA SHAKTI: The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga – a 8-week ParaYoga® Master Training
Our unique Parayoga training approach is to combine authoritative knowledge, direct experience, and accessibility so that students and teachers of all levels – and society as a whole – are uplifted by yoga and tantra’s time-tested practices, leading to ultimate fulfillment and freedom.
The Parayoga training courses above are fully accredited for:
- ParaYoga® Level 1 Certification*
- Yoga Alliance CEs for RYTs
* To receive credit for ParaYoga Training Level 1 certification, students will need to complete additional requirements such as a book report AND online quiz with ParaYoga® after contact hours are completed. Details given out Day 1 of each training.
What is ParaYoga®?
ParaYoga is a school of yoga founded in 1997 by Rod Stryker that is based on the Six Gems©, ancient teachings that unlock supreme accomplishment in practice and life.
ParaYoga training is a living link to the ancient traditions of yoga, meditation, and tantra. Our mission is to serve these teachings by continuing to be a leading resource for the dissemination of their wisdom, power and capacity to positively affect all aspects of modern life.