The PYC Scholarship Fund is one of Prana Yoga Center’s giving back initiatives. It awards tuition scholarships to dedicated yoga students based an expressed interest in deepening their study of yoga, committing to the practice of yoga and paying it forward.
Scholarship applications are currently open for the following:
- $250 Heart of Yoga Tuition Scholarship*
This scholarship awards $250 to go toward tuition to the 2019 Heart of Yoga training, starting in September 2019.
- $1800 Yoga + Ayurveda 250 Hour Teacher Training Tuition Scholarship*
This scholarship awards $1800 to go toward tuition to the 2019-2020 Yoga + Ayurveda 250 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, starting in September 2019.
- $795 Prana Shakti Tuition Scholarship*
This scholarship awards $795 to go toward tuition to the 2019 Prana Shakti, ParaYoga® master training, starting in October 2019.
*Scholarships are not renewable and must be repaid to Prana Yoga Center if the student drops out and does not complete the program. The awards are for tuition only and do not cover application fees, travel, food, accommodation, required books, classes or workshops, or other expenses for certification on any program
Students eligible for tuition scholarship must be local area Illinois residents and commit to practicing yoga at Prana Yoga Center. Eligibility does not guarantee a scholarship.
Candidates must :
- be a local area Illinois resident
- have been practicing yoga for a minimum of 2 years
- complete the application and essay
- Scholarship funds are limited to 1 scholarship per program.
- Scholarships are applied to the standard price of training, not early bird specials. Early bird specials are specially priced for those who join early and purchase training in full.
- Submitting an application does not register you for the training. You may register and pay in full for a course prior to learning if you have been awarded a scholarship, with the understanding that if you do not receive a scholarship, you will be responsible for the full training tuition.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a scholarship.
- You may apply for more than one training, however, only one scholarship will be allowed per individual per year.
- This scholarship may only be used by the intended recipient and is not transferable.