Experience Vibrant Health & Peace of Mind When You Discover the Full Potential of Yoga
The Heart of Yoga is an enrichment study program for students who desire the knowledge beyond what can be taught in a daily class. You do NOT need to be a yoga teacher to take this course.
About the Program
Learn the time-tested philosophy, tools and wisdom of yoga and apply this practical knowledge to your modern life. Go beyond the poses to grow exponentially and transform your practice, your daily life, and your inner most self.
Meeting one Sunday per month, September through December, this one of a kind program progressively guides you through practices, presentations and group discussions.
The Heart of Yoga integrates your body, mind and spirit to achieve greater health, balanced living, more personal power.
Over the course of the program, you will:
- Explore Principles to Strengthen & Deepen Your Practice
- Create Vibrant Health Through Ayurveda, the Science of Life
- Transform Your Energy Body for More Power and Potential
- Cultivate a Peaceful Mind for Greater Joy
You may already see shifts in your wellbeing simply by practicing the postures. Imagine if you embraced the full wisdom of yoga. Are you ready for transformation?
THIS TRAINING IS FOR all interested yoga practitioners of all levels who want to learn more about yoga but do not want to take teacher training.
Schedule & Curriculum
4 Workshops • September–December • Sundays 1-4:30pm
Explore Principles to Strengthen & Deepen Your Practice
Sunday, September 15, 2019 • 1–4:30pm
- DISCOVER the attitudes and characteristics of the 8 Limbs of Yoga that lead to peace and contentment
- NAVIGATE through the Koshas from the physical body to your spiritual heart
- PRACTICE the 7 qualities that support a more powerful and effective yoga practice
Create Vibrant Health Through the Wisdom of Ayurveda
Sunday, October 13, 2019 • 1–4:30pm
- DISCOVER a holistic system and the science of life through Ayurveda
- UNDERSTAND how to achieve balance and harmony for your unique physical and mental constitution
- LEARN how to apply the wisdom of Ayurveda to retool your diet and lifestyle for lasting health and wellness
Transform Your Energy Body: Moving Inward for More Power & Potential
Sunday, November 10, 2019 • 1–4:30pm
- DISCOVER your subtle channels of life force of energy to increase your power
- UNDERSTAND the 7 Chakras or psycho-spiritual energy centers
- PRACTICE pranayama techniques that channel and build life energy
Cultivate Stillness for a Peaceful Mind & Greater Joy & Happiness
Sunday, December 15, 2019 • 1–4:30pm
- LEARN meditation techniques for greater self-understanding
- DISCOVER how to overcome self-limiting beliefs and to manifest intentions
- PRACTICE techniques to reveal your unique creative potential and life purpose